The Admirals Club in Chicago is a premium airport lounge that offers a luxurious and relaxing experience for travelers. Here are some key features of the Admirals Club in Chicago:
- Spacious and comfortable seating areas with ample charging stations and workspaces
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access for members
- Full-service bar offering a wide selection of premium cocktails, wine, and beer
- Buffet-style dining with a variety of food options, including hot and cold entrees, fresh salads, and desserts
- Dedicated staff providing personalized assistance and concierge services
- Private meeting rooms and business center facilities for business travelers
- Shower suites with luxury amenities for freshening up before or after a long flight
- Access to complimentary newspapers, magazines, and television screens for entertainment
Whether you’re looking for a quiet space to work, enjoy a meal, or simply unwind before your next flight, the Admirals Club in Chicago offers a first-class experience for travelers. Become a member today to make your travel experience more enjoyable and convenient.
Admirals Club Chicago – Real Reviews
- Address: 10000 W Balmoral Ave, Chicago, IL 60666, United States
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4.4 (1564)
- Phone: +1 800-237-7971
- Website: Link
- Opening hours:
Monday: 6:15 AM – 8:00 PMTuesday: 6:15 AM – 8:00 PMWednesday: 6:15 AM – 8:00 PMThursday: 6:15 AM – 8:00 PMFriday: 6:15 AM – 8:00 PMSaturday: 6:15 AM – 8:00 PMSunday: 6:15 AM – 8:00 PM
2 weeks agoThere are three clubs in terminal 3. The smallest which is very quiet. The main one is huge and offers a variety of areas to relax before catching your flight. All are very clean and have very friendly staff. I found that the club located near gate G5 had slightly different food than the main club.a month agoAwesome worths the money you spend on the Citi AAdvantage card. Apply Online get qualified and they let you in with just that. Good food. Good coffee La Colombe coffee. Good views. Many chargers. Even a quiet room. Hint. O’Hara has admirals clubs in every terminal almost. The main one is HUGE with variety food, soft drinks, desserts, super clean with attentive staff and good clean large luxury restrooms, resting chairs, 2-3 bars and a 360 view of the airport including downtime Chicago. It’s in the terminal 3 between K and H near gate H6. Mac & Cheese is fantastic! They make tortillas with fresh avocado that’s very good as well. Everything is free included with the credit card membership has annual fees, all you have to do is use your Citi card for the tickets. Charge your devices and good Wi-Fi too.4 months agoVery comfortable lounge and very spacious. Food variety is good, I appreciated the many vegan options. Guacamole bar is a nice touch.3 months agoWonderful club with a good location and immaculately clean. Staff was very courteous and helpful as flights to Texas were all either cancelled or delays due to a possible weather issue. I was able to get my flight changed just in time and had a couple drinks and a snack before getting home without too much delay.5 months agoTejuna, at the back bar, is a national and international treasure. Do the flights, and leave your preferences outside the lounge.. This artist was able to make a stuffed feta cheese olive with champagne (yes, you read that right) the BEST craft cocktail I’ve ever enjoyed!
- Address: 3940 W Lawrence Ave, Chicago, IL 60625, United States
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 3.6 (302)
- Phone: +1 773-478-8263
- Website: Link
- Opening hours:
Monday: ClosedTuesday: ClosedWednesday: ClosedThursday: 10:00 PM – 6:00 AMFriday: 10:00 PM – 6:00 AMSaturday: 10:00 PM – 6:00 AMSunday: 10:00 PM – 6:00 AM
a month agoMy girlfriend and I decided to venture to admiral for our pride shenanigans and it was the best decision we could have made. It was both our first time in this kind of establishment and I can say it was perfect. Justin out front was more than amazing and went above and beyond making us feel like VIP guests. The ladies are amazing and we had such a wonderful time meeting them all. The nudity is great, but the real treat was their presence – All wonderfully fun woman. We will be returning 🙂a week agoDon’t go..just don’t. Within 5 mins I’d spent 60dollars and I have no idea on what. Seriously, they give you this ridiculous speech before you go in. “No touching the girls, no booze allowed, must buy a drink”. Only the doorman rant lasted 3mins…which was 2mins and 30 seconds longer than it needed to be. They are doing way too much. I couldn’t even see the stage because there were too many girls pressing me for drinks. I gave two girls 20 dollars just to get outta my face so I could pay attention to the stage I have no idea what their client market is but the average guy with a few hundred bucks is not it. And if I had thousands to spend it wouldn’t be at a place that served no alcohol with average to just slightly above average girls.3 weeks agoA complete rip off place. They say a $25 entry fee but after taxes it comes out to be $29.12. They say to take a mandatory drink when you go inside. It’s a non-alcoholic drink which cost $6 but you see $7.32 on your card. They don’t give the receipts.
So you pay a minimum of $36.44 just to enter.
Bouncers are very rude and they would just say to get out of here if you don’t take private session and spend more money. They will even blame you that you were not talking nicely with their girls.5 months agoOk, the girls are attractive & pretty. The club is terrible (policy-wise) and has no alcohol available. Aesthetically pleasing but they charged $128 at the door for 5 of us after offering a “military discount” for one of us. Aside from the 10% charge for exchanging for ones that would be spent at the club anyways, there was a 10 dollar ATM fee which also isn’t a big concern until you try to avoid both of those by getting “pleasure bills” which charged a $130 “service fee” and $33 “privacy fee” for exchanging $500 on a card for the bills that were, of course, non-refundable.
Bottom line up front: I had the least fun here than any other strip club I’ve been to (WA, VA, FL, CA). Honestly think I would’ve had more fun drinking at home.3 months agoCame in with a few buddies not too long ago, it was one of the only few places we could find that was 18+ to enter. I will say, I wasn’t disappointed at all. All of the girls were overly fine, but the prices are a bit high for dances. It was actually our first strip club experience, and I couldn’t have had a better night, other than being broke by the time we left lmao. Definitely will be coming back asap
ADMIRALS Club – Terminal G
- Address: Chicago, IL 60666, United States
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4.2 (33)
2 months agoFirst experience at Admirals Club. Absolutely amazing. My International Flight was delayed 4 hours. Use of Admirals Club made delay less painful.
Great delicious food, full assortment of drinks, device chargers, comfy chairs. LOVED IT!a year agoGreat lounge. Very clean, the staff is friendly and helpful. The free food is standard and fine. There are options to order (not free) that are great. The salads are delicious and well balanced, and you have some options that are vegan or can be made vegan. Better than some of the other options in the airport.2 weeks agoDomestic 1st class does not get access, charged for access then charged for 90% of stuff on the menu and bar tender was rude. I hate flying AAa month agoNot as crowded, great service, many windows. Quiet room is a plus.4 years agoThe G club is much quieter than the H/K club. Its in the other terminal away from the hustle and bustle. For that reason its a lot more spacious given its substantially smaller real estate. Its Doctor Who’s Tardis. The issue with G club is that you have to walk through an extended amount of hustle and bustle to get there if you are in the H/K terminal.
As always, if you found this review useful please remember to like it. If people like the review (whether you agree or not), it encourages me to write more 😉
A Comprehensive Guide to visit Admirals Club in Chicago
When using the products or services offered in the Admirals Club Chicago, there are several factors to consider to enhance your experience. These include:
- Membership: Before utilizing the services, it is essential to check if you have a valid Admirals Club membership or access through a qualifying ticket or program.
- Location: The Admirals Club in Chicago has multiple locations within the airport, so it is important to identify the one that is closest to your departure gate or arrival area to minimize walking time.
- Amenities: The Admirals Club offers various amenities such as comfortable seating, Wi-Fi access, power outlets, complimentary snacks and beverages, restrooms, and business facilities. Determine the amenities you require and make the most of them during your visit.
- Timing: Consider the time you have available before your flight or during a layover to maximize the benefits of the Admirals Club. If you are arriving at the airport earlier, you can enjoy a more relaxed experience without rushing.
- Quiet Areas: If you prefer a quieter atmosphere, look for designated quiet areas within the Admirals Club to work, read, or simply relax.
- Food and Beverages: The Admirals Club offers complimentary snacks and non-alcoholic beverages. However, if you desire a wider selection or prefer alcoholic beverages, there may be options available for purchase.
- Flight Information: Stay updated with your flight’s departure time and gate information through the airport monitors or mobile applications. This will help you plan your time in the Admirals Club accordingly and prevent missing your flight.
- Bathroom and Shower Facilities: If you have a long layover or require refreshment before your next flight, the Admirals Club may offer shower facilities. Inquire about these amenities and make use of them for a more comfortable journey.
- Private Workspaces: If you need a private space to work or have confidential conversations, check if the Admirals Club provides any dedicated workspaces or meeting rooms.
- Etiquette: Lastly, consider the etiquette expected within the Admirals Club. Respect others’ space, keep noise levels to a minimum, and maintain cleanliness in common areas.
Top Admirals Club Alternatives in the US
That concludes our article on the best Admirals Club reviews in Chicago form Rickpate. Happy reading and we hope you find it useful.